Data of the Responsible
Identity: OFIFRAN, S.L. (CIF: B46683678)
Physical address: C / MILÁN, S / N POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL GUTEMBERG, 46815 LA POBLA DE VALLBONA (VALENCIA)
Telephone: 961 66 22 15
Purposes in the treatment of your data
Manage customer data for the purposes of order management, billing, shipping, incidents, customer service and quality of service
The data will be kept under the applicable legislation in commercial law.
- Legitimation in the treatment of your data (legal basis)
- Execution of a (commercial) contract
- Legal obligation (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 and other complementary regulations, Commercial Code)
Recipients of your data (Assignee / s)
- Tax Administration, Bank Entities, Public Administration with competence in the matter.
- Treatment managers: logistics companies, IT companies.
Exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights through the following means: Email to email@example.com, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the face of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website.
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, automated decisions, limitation or portability.
- Response time: 1 month
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.