Date for last update: 18/03/2021
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard drive or in the browser of the computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions and help, among others: personalize the services of the owner of the website, facilitate navigation and usability through it, obtain aggregated information from website visitors, enable the reproduction and display of multimedia content on the website itself, allow interaction elements between the user and the website itself, enable security tools, etc.
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS COOKIES POLICY
- Data: It is the information that is obtained through the user’s terminal equipment through the data storage and retrieval device (cookies or others). The data will be personal when it comes to information about identified or identifiable natural persons, in the terms established in article 4 of the RGPD
- Aggregate information: non-nominal information, typically numerical and for the purpose of providing statistical information
- Terminal equipment: It is the device from which the user accesses the service, such as a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc., and from which the information is obtained
- Editor: responsible or owner of the website
- Third: external entity, collaborator, service provider or related to the editor, involved in the management of some cookies
- Responsible for the cookie: the editor, manager, owner of the website or even the third party in some cases
- Browsing habits: trends shown by the user when browsing a web page, such as time spent visiting the page, parts of the website visited, most frequent sections, origin of the visit, destination of the visit, among others.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animations ion uploading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalization cookies: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc. .
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
IN CONCRETE, WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Non-necessary" category .|
|ssupp.vid||This cookie is set by the SmartSupp for the live chat box functionality on the website. This cookie is used to record the visitor ID.|
|ssupp.visits||This cookie is set by the SmartSupp for the live chat box functionality on the website. This cookie is used to identify the last page visited by the visitor.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Store the selected site lenguage|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_21415288_2||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
Through these cookies:
No profiles are made of the users who browse the web and, therefore, automated decisions are made based on this data.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps protect privacy, but it can also limit the experience on some websites, as well as limit functionalities or even not allow the correct navigation or use of some of their services.
You can activate or deactivate the cookies described above (with the exception of technical cookies, which are necessary for correct operation) through the configurator that appears in the cookie use notice, when accessing our home page. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
In the same way, if you want to know how to deactivate cookies in the most popular web browsers, access the following tutorials:
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through the means of contact on our website.